BUY a BUTTON to WIN GREAT PRIZES
100% of proceeds help fund the festival
The Sam Steele Society is a non profit organization dedicated to showcasing everything about Cranbrook! The Sam Steele Days festival, since 1965, is coordinated by volunteers. You can help to support this amazing community festival by purchasing a $2 button for your friends, family and staff. All proceeds go towards funding the operational costs of the festival. All products and services are purchased locally as a priority.
With Sincere Gratitude to our Prize Sponsors
Pacific Coastal Airlines, High Country Sports and the Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort
2017 winning numbers will be drawn at 3:00PM at the Salvador Sunday Stage Show
- Draw will take place at Balment Park in Cranbrook BC on Sunday June 18th, 3:00pm at the free outdoor show in front of a live audience.
- Button holder does not have to be present at the draw location to win.
- Winning numbers will be posted at www.samsteeledays.org and on the Sam Steele Days Facebook page by 10am, Monday June 19th, 2017 or inquire by calling 250-426-4161
- Claimant must present the winning button in person to claim a prize.
- Prizes can be claimed at draw location or at the Sam Steele Society office, 2279 Cranbrook St. N. between 9am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Claimant has 7 days to claim a prize. If a prize has not been claimed by 10:00am Monday June 26th, another number will be drawn by a person not of the Sam Steele Society or their families. Numbers from a secondary draw must be claimed by 4:00pm Friday, June 30, 2017. If no claim is made or confirmed from the secondary draw, the prize will be returned to the sponsor.
- By claiming the prize, the winner agrees to have their photo and name used for promotional purposes.
Balment Park between the Western Financial Place and the Skatepark
Baker Street and 17th Ave N
Cranbrook British Columbia